Sunday, October 17, 2021

Organophosphates

We had a farm in South Wales and Sheep dipping in Organophosphates each year and I believe that working with the sheep in this dip started off the MS which I have and I have heard that some farmers have taken there own lives because of this. Something should be done and there needs to be an enquiry so the public can have their say. 

With me this started twenty-five years ago and I have a friend who is allergic to Round Up and this causes her huge problems .

I believe that this poison in this year of the cleaning the planet and saving different species must be foremost in our minds.

For our children and Grandchildren we are stewards of the Planet and should keep it safe for them. Unfortunately we have not made a good start.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful piece. So important to remember about the dreadful poisons that have been released on our struggling planet, and its struggling people.
    Let's revive our organophosphate campaign! Neps xx

    ReplyDelete