Friday, June 12, 2015

Organophosphates

I went to Parliament on Wednesday June 10th for an Amendment debate given by Jessica Morden from Newport South on organophosphates. This was instigated by a constituent that had been affected by the age of 17 having sheep-dipped.
I was working on our farm in South Wales and dipping sheep and I believe that the sheep dip was instrumental in the M S I now suffer from, I was a teacher and a dancer and my ability for balance and my cognitive ability have been effected. A friend asked if doctors have any medical evidence for this, but I believe all over the country there is evidence by sheer numbers that there is. I feel that the warnings given by the manufacturers were not adequate.
The reason governments or pharmaceuticals won't admit to this there would be many writs for compensation. I just want someone to say that organophosphates have caused untold damage.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More information:

    http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/1299471/ghosts_of_farming_britains_forgotten_sheep_farmers_poisoned_by_pesticides.html

    http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/13590849609007262#.VeGdLn2gy8A

    ReplyDelete